Great Books for Musicians
It’s unfortunate that people come out of school hating to read, because there are some fabulous books for musicians out there. Here are some of the most popular books for musicians that are not about music but have everything to do with succeeding in the music field:
- Zen in the Art of Archery by Eugen Herrigel
- Psycho-Cybernetics, A New Way to Get More Living Out of Life by Maxwell Maltz
- What to Say When you Talk To Yourself by Shad Helmstetter
- Effortless Mastery: Liberating the Master Musician Within by Kenny Werner (OK…so this has a little to do with music)
- Talent Is Never Enough: Discover the Choices That Will Take You Beyond Your Talent by John Maxwell
- As a Man Thinketh by James Allen
- The Master-Key to Riches [MASTER KEY TO RICHES REV/E] [Paperback] by Napoleon Hill
- Bringing Out the Best in People: How to Enjoy Helping Others Excel by Alan Loy McGinnis
- The Inner Game of Tennis: The Classic Guide to the Mental Side of Peak Performance by Timothy Gallwey
- Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
Question: Do you have any favorites that would be great books for musicians?
Photo by » Zitona «. Used under Creative Commons License.
Tagged: books for musicians